Central Saw & Mower was established in 1946 and was located on 9th and Washington in Racine, Wisconsin. At that time, saw sharpening, lawn cutting equipment repair and sales made up equal parts of the business. In 1961, we moved to 2220 Lathrop Avenue. As technology advanced, so did Central Saw by adding sales and service of snow blowing equipment, chain saws and riding lawn equipment. From 1968 through 1992 we sold and serviced snowmobiles. In 1969, we moved to 2206 Lathrop Avenue. At present, we are at 2625A Lathrop Avenue and into our third generation of family employees. We became incorporated in 1982. Since then, we have expanded to include the sales and servicing of generators, water pumps, trimmers, leaf blowers, accessories and a complete line of commercial equipment. Sharpening is still a service we offer, however, the sales and service of outdoor power equipment have now become our mainstay. Selling quality equipment, with a knowledgeable staff standing behind what we sell and service has helped Central Saw & Mower grow from a small corner shop to a company that services Southeastern Wisconsin's lawn & garden power needs.